• 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

This post was split from the topic: Outlook emails not sent

Hi it has been a month and this still isn’t working:

icon

Best answer by SamB 15 February 2022, 11:38

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out about this, @Buttonjer

I hope you don’t mind but I’ve moved your post out into it’s own topic as the error message from the Microsoft Office 365 app is different to the issue that’s being discussed in the other thread. The bug report mentioned in the other thread specifically relates to instances where the Zap History is showing no errors and the Microsoft Outlook step is marked as having been run successfully, despite no email being sent. But in your case, there’s an error notification from Microsoft Office 365 saying “Unable to send an email”.

Are you able to locate the full error message in your Zap History to see if there’s any further details as to why the email wasn’t sent? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

There isn’t any other information.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I pasted it there as it is the same zap that was not throwing any errors, now it is throwing this error and I am receiving this error on multiple zaps now.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I pasted it there as it is the same zap that was not throwing any errors, now it is throwing this error and I am receiving this error on multiple zaps now.

Still happening.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Buttonjer, I’m so sorry for the delay in a response here!

Thanks for sending over that screenshot. It looks as though there was a file attachment. So my first thought here is that perhaps there was an issue accessing the file or the file itself was too large to be sent. Do you think that could be the case? Or are you also seeing this same error for emails without attachments?

That said, I think your best next step here will be to reach out to our Support team. They will be able to dig into the logs for your Zaps to investigate and troubleshoot these errors further. You can contact them via our Get Help form. 

Please do keep us in the loop on whether you’re able to get these errors resolved!