Question

MemberPress Zap Not Working

• 4 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi

I’m not sure if anyone else is also encountering this issue, but my Zapier between MemberPress and Active Campaign is not working. The trigger for the Zap is “Transaction Completed”. The connections with the app are fine and it’s set-up well, but when I make a Transaction on MemberPress, the Zap doesn’t go through.

It’s odd because when I test the trigger on the edit page, Zapier is able to retrieve the relevant information correct. It just doesn’t work when I use it in real life.

How do you suggest I approach this problem?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @nbly!

The first thing to do is to identify where the issue is and the best way to do that is by looking at the Zap History. If you can see Zap runs from your MemberPress to Active Campaign Zap, but there are errors, click one of the Zap runs to find out which step the error occurred in and what the error was. That will give you a starting point for troubleshooting the Zap. 

If there are no Zap runs, that means that there’s an issue with the trigger; when there’s an error with the trigger it wont start the Zap so you wont see a Zap run. 

Start there and let us know what you find! Either way, it would also be helpful to know exactly which trigger and action/s you’re using in your Zap, thanks!