I want to add Leads to list in Marketo, to who are all put twitter by using the mentioned keyword. First setup was working fine (in Twitter side), but the second setup doesn't worked (in Marketo side), due to the sending data error.
I have follwed the below step-by-step process in the Zapier app. But i have faced an issue.
-> Trigger from Twitter - Search Mention in Twitter
1. Choose App - Twitter
2. Choose Trigger Event - Search Mention
3. Twitter Account - choosed my twitter account
4. Customize Mention (search term) - Zapier Testing
5. Find Data - found the customize tweet from someone in Twitter
-> Action performed in Marketo - Add Lead to List in Marketo
1. Choose App - Marketo
2. Choose Action Event - Add Lead to List
3. List - choosed a list in Marketo
4. Lead - choosed the lead full name (found in the Trigger 5th step)
5. Send Data - Error (trouble sending the test data)
Can you check and let me know the issue type and how to fix this.
Best answer by jesseView original
I see that you’ve been having a conversation with our Support team about this issue. They’re definitely the best people to help you out, as they can dig in more deeply to your Zaps and our logs. Did you manage to give their directions a try to see if that can get things working? Sounds like that should get you on the right track!
@Anand_Verticurl, just wanted to check-in here! It looks like our support team responded to your email and said:
Were you able to get things sorted here by making a change to that field? Let us know!
I wanted to check in with you on this one, since I don’t see a response to the message that our Support team had sent you. Did you still need help here or did their reply to you help you resolve things? Please let us know :)