Best answer

Mailing boss not pulling name field from Clickfunnels (via zapier)

Hy tring to send my leads from Clickfunnesl to Mailingboss via zapier but NAME FIELD did not send info from zapier to Mailingboss.

It comes from cf to zapier but when leads get into mailingboss i’ve no NAME.

icon

Best answer by jesse 27 June 2022, 22:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Tct Trading!

I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your Zap. Could you please share a screenshot of your Mailingboss Zap step, so we can see which information is in which fields? If you do, don’t forget to remove any personally identifiable information (for example, if you can see a full name, you should at least remove the last name). Thanks!

I tried to add in last name too, but nothing happened. iIve changed in clickfunnels the field option from first name to full name but i found always the same issue

Here’s how you can see contact in Mailingboss (without name) :

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Tct Trading thanks for sending those screenshots along! It looks to me like you have the right data mapped into the right place. I did see that you have an open support request where our team has suggested the following:

When we send the names to Builderall Mailingboss, we send then in fields called "fname" and "lname", but those fields don't exist by default in Builderall Mailingboss. Could I have you give a field the tag "LNAME" and another "FNAME"? This should allow the names to be mapped to those fields:

95b525ce27f35376be91671a6b0cb377.png

Were you able to make that change? If the issue persists, replying to that support thread is going to be the best next step in getting this one resolved. Keep us posted - we want to make sure you’re good to go here!