Best answer

MailerLite error: The app returned "Requested filter(s) `status` are not allowed. Allowed filter(s) are `folder, enabled, name, group`.".

I received a notice that MailerLite for version 1.4.0 had been deprecated and I needed to migrate my zaps before April 7th. I went to migrate the first zap and am running into issues. I was able to connect to the ‘current’ MailerLite app but then when I try to populate the trigger for ‘Subscriber Completed Automation’ I'm getting an error:

Unable to load choices
We're having trouble loading 'Automation' data. The app returned "Requested filter(s) `status` are not allowed. Allowed filter(s) are `folder, enabled, name, group`.".

How do I get my list of Automations to populate to select?

icon

Best answer by SamB 1 November 2023, 14:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @2cl 

Good question.

Make sure in MailerLite, you’ve made the switch to use the new version.

Check your MailerLite Zap app connections here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Help article: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496134625933-How-to-Get-Started-with-MailerLite-on-Zapier#about-mailerlite-s-integration-0-0

About MailerLite's Integration

What kind of authentication does MailerLite use?

MailerLite uses OAuth.

Do I need a paid MailerLite account to use MailerLite with Zapier?

You don't need a specific MailerLite plan to use MailerLite with Zapier.

Do I need special account permissions in MailerLite to use MailerLite with Zapier?

There aren't any specific MailerLite account permissions to connect MailerLite to Zapier.

Are there any API token limits in MailerLite when I use MailerLite with Zapier?

No, there are no token limits when using MailerLite with Zapier.

Are there any webhook subscription limits in MailerLite when I use MailerLite with Zapier?

MailerLite doesn't have any webhook subscription limits when you use MailerLite with Zapier.

Are custom fields in MailerLite supported when I use MailerLite with Zapier?

Yes, MailerLite supports custom fields.

Does MailerLite use real trigger samples from my MailerLite account?

Yes, MailerLite provides real trigger samples from your MailerLite account.

What kind of MailerLite hosted account can I use with Zapier?

MailerLite's Zapier integration supports both self-hosted and cloud-hosted accounts.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @2cl 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you’re having trouble with your Zap.

Upon checking, it looks like you’re running into a bug. I added you to the bug report and I see it is still an active bug. Besides that I don't have any updates, unfortunately. Since this integration is owned by MailerLite, I am not able to see if they are actively working on it or not. You may want to reach out to their support team as well as hearing about issues from your customer always carries more weight.

Thanks. I was able to successfully migrate all of my other MailerLite zaps except those using this trigger. Will I receive a notification when there is an update to the bug report?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @2cl 

That’s great that you were able to migrate the other MailerLite Zaps successfully.

You will still receive a notification when an update has been made.

Hi @brem 

I tried updating my zaps today that were previously giving the errors for the Subscriber Completed Automation event and was able to do so successfully. Does the bug report show if this issue is now resolved, as it appears to be on my end? Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @2cl 

Great to hear that you’re issue has now been resolved! We appreciate your effort in trying resolutions.

As per checking the bug report, it doesn’t seem to be fixed yet and we can’t provide an exact timeframe of when this will be resolved. But since you’re already added, we’ll notify you via email if it is.

Thank you. Let me know if you have other questions! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there folks! 👋

Just wanted to pop by here with a quick update to share that the bug report has since been closed. MailerLite’s developers have been looking into this and believe this issue is resolved now! 🎉

That said, if you find that you’re still running into issues in loading the Automation options when setting up your Zaps please let our Support team know so we can investigate further! 

Happy Zapping! ⚡