Best answer

MailChimp "Link Clicked" not pulling all Campaigns

• 30 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Zapier community!

Anyone ever had issue with the MailChimp trigger for “Link Clicked” as far as not all your MailChimp campaigns showing in the dropdown?

I had a support chat with MailChimp and they said everything is correctly set up on that side, and suggested I look into Zapier and issues within. 

Any and all feedback is appreciated. Thank you! 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 30 August 2023, 22:37

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Zapier community!

Anyone ever had issue with the MailChimp trigger for “Link Clicked” as far as not all your MailChimp campaigns showing in the dropdown?

I had a support chat with MailChimp and they said everything is correctly set up on that side, and suggested I look into Zapier and issues within. 

Any and all feedback is appreciated. Thank you! 

Screenshot below shows dropdown in question

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Macc 

Good question.

Do you have click tracking enabled for the Mailchimp Campaign?

Clicked: recipient clicked a link in a message; will only occur when click tracking is enabled

Also, I may be that the Mailchimp Campaign has to be sent first before you can configure the Zap action.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Macc 

Good question.

Clicked: recipient clicked a link in a message; will only occur when click tracking is enabled

Also, I may be that the Mailchimp Campaign has to be sent first before you can configure the Zap action.

Hey Troy! Google Analytics tracking is turned on and all campaigns are being tracked per email. 

The weirdest part about the campaign being sent to set up the zap, is that I have 2/5 campaigns I do need in the dropdown, but missing 3 from the same journey. None have been used yet at all. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Macc 

Good question.

Hey Troy! Google Analytics tracking is turned on and all campaigns are being tracked per email. 

The weirdest part about the campaign being sent to set up the zap, is that I have 2/5 campaigns I do need in the dropdown, but missing 3 from the same journey. None have been used yet at all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Macc 

If you know the ID of the Campaign, then you can try using the ‘Custom’ option to set that value.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Macc

If you know the ID of the Campaign, then you can try using the ‘Custom’ option to set that value.

This is actually a great work around, didn’t even notice that. I’ll shoot for this. Thanks Troy! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @Macc! I’m glad Troy was able to help you out!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗