Skip to main content

“This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.”

Hi, i have issues with integration Monday.com and mailchimp. I am trying to create automation, when a new lead is created in crm by “Leads” board, it is distributed by tags in mailchimp for example “Cold data base” or “Herold” and there is an automatic distribution. I have configured it as I understood, but the Zap still doesn't run. I'm sharing all the screenshots 

Hi @Mft 

When the Monday Item was created, which triggered the Zap to run, there was no email address mapped, which is a required field for the Mailchimp Zap action.

“This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.”

@Troy Tessalone hi again. The problem is that the mail of this item is in monday crm, but for some reason zapier does not see it. I attach a screenshot. 

@Mft 

In your Zap Runs, check the DATA OUT for step 1 to see if the email value exists.

If you are adding an email address after the Item is created, then that would contribute to the Zap Run error.

Dear @Troy Tessalone,

I'm having trouble with connecting monday and mailchimp, could you please help me in this case. I tried to check Data out, but as i can see, everything fine with that. I will be very thankful if you provide me with this question. 

@Mft 

You would need to post screenshots with the DATA IN/OUT for each step to give us more context about the Zap Run error.

Hi @Mft, hope you don’t mind me popping in here to lend a hand! 🙂

It looks as though there’s a difference in the field names. In the recent test record that’s been loaded the email address was present in a field called email Event Email Email:
6d9bf784a11c896516a8011a1b4098df.png

But in the Mailchimp action a field called Email Email was selected: 

52ed4217ff4393ece2e6fb128c5dd525.png

Can you try reselecting the email field to see if that then gets the email addresses passed over to Mailchimp correctly?