Question

Mailchimp error: Bad Request- Sorry, that tag already exists.

• 22 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Hello, I deleted an old Zap last week that I no longer need but I am still receiving emails reporting an error on the Zap. Is there a way to correct this? Thank you!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@My Intuitive Health 

The screenshot doesn’t show a timestamp.

Check your Zap Runs history to see when the Zap Run last processed: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Make sure the Zap is turned OFF.

@Troy Tessalone is there a way to check the history for a Zap that’s been deleted?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@My Intuitive Health 

You can filter Zap Runs by status to narrow the results to help you troubleshoot.

Zap Runs will show even for deleted Zaps, assuming the Zap Run itself has no been deleted.

https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496326119565-Manage-your-Zaps#01H84XBFZR9Y26P1235AGPH03N

• Zaps will remain in the trash folder for 30 days before they are permanently deleted.

Restore Zaps in the trash folder

Zaps that are moved to the trash folder will remain there for 30 days before they are permanently deleted. To restore Zaps in the trash folder:

• Go to Zaps.
  • In the left sidebar, click the Trash folder.
  • Click the right arrow icon next to the Zap to open the sidebar.
  • Hover over the name section of the Zap until the move to folder icon appears.
  • Click the move to folder icon e0986a7e2f57e63dc48bf860144b8c8e.png.
  • In the dialog box, search for and select the folder you want to move the Zap to.
  • Click Move to folder.
8843673cace5f7b922c65168a85d657e.png Tip

You can also drag and drop the Zap into the folder that you want to move it to.

335619ab6472fe1fefab18d493cb39bf.png Note

If you have a Team or Company account, you can only move Zaps that you own into your private folder. You can move any Zap into a shared folder.

Thanks @Troy Tessalone, I was able to find the one in the trash. If I don’t want it anymore, can I delete it from the trash (screenshot below)? And if I delete it here, does that mean I won’t get any other error messages regarding it because it will not exist anywhere (home or trash folder)?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@My Intuitive Health 

You can’t deleted Zaps out of the trash.

• Zaps will remain in the trash folder for 30 days before they are permanently deleted.

From the Zap Run details you can navigate to view the Zap, which will help you determine if the Zap is deleted or was never properly named and is still ON.

@Troy Tessalone Ok, I looked into the details and it’s showing the initial deletion on 2/18 and then recovering from the trash today.

If the Zap is not named and is labeled “Untitled Zap”, is that why it was still active even though it was off and deleted before? And if so, does this mean if I give it a name and then delete it, then it should not run at all?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@My Intuitive Health 

A Zap that is turned OFF will not have new Zap Runs.

Zap Runs “in progress” for a Zap that is turned OFF will stop.