Question

Looping by Zapier Interface Issue: Actions not grouping as expected

• 4 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Im using the “looping by zapier” action. The interface for it is different to what I remember.

Previously when I added the action, it would create a group of all the other actions I wished to loop.

Now, it does not group anything or visually it does not look that way?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Englander 

Good question.

You are correct.

The Zap editor was updated and no longer “groups” the Loop.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @Englander 

Good question.

You are correct.

The Zap editor was updated and no longer “groups” the Loop.

I’ve reached out to support but the person I was speaking to seemed to struggle understanding so I asked to escalte my case. Ill update here with an update when I get one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Englander 

The Zap Editor no longer creates a “group” of the actions after the Looping app, but it will still loop thru all the following actions.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Englander

The Zap Editor no longer creates a “group” of the actions after the Looping app, but it will still loop thru all the following actions.

Yes, I noticed it works with looping through line items, text all the events inside the config options. I wonder if this will soon be replaced with sub-zaps? I hope not as I need more dynamic options for looping.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Englander

Actually, it is looping all actions below the loop. It just seems to have lost the visual grouping hmm

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Englander 

Yes that is correct.