Question

Lodgify to QuickBooks Zap: Tax data not populating

• 31 October 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi, 

I tried to do a zap from lodgify to quickbooks to create either an invoice or a journal entry, however the data that is available in lodgify does not populate when I do the zap. Here is the data from lodgify directly:

Here is the data populated through zap:

As you can see in zap, the total amount of taxes is 0. Also the taxes sur l’hébergement/lodging tax does not appear separately (in order to do the proper accounting I need to split this as well). 

Has anyone encountered this problem? Have you been able to resolve it?

I tried this on the professional plan (thinking that maybe it’s because I didn’t have access to the full QBO features), but it still gives me the same result.

Thank you for your help!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @lhadinc 

Good question.

We would need to see screenshots with how your QBO step(s) are configured.

Hi, 

Could you please be more specific what you are looking for? I never finished the zap since the data was not complete and it was useless to me. Please let me know what should I do. 

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@lhadinc 

If you suspect there is an issue with the data from Lodgify, then you can try reaching out to Lodgify Support.

Hi, 

The data in lodgify is correct, it’s when it’s exported to Zapier that it is incomplete, which is the reason I am looking into Zapier. There is nothing that can be done if I understand correctly?

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@lhadinc 

Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves on the Zapier Developer Platform, so if the data isn’t being sent from Lodgify to the Lodgify Zap app trigger, then that may be an issue with the integration that Lodgify owns/maintains, so they may need to fix.

I actually tried to do the same thing with another app and it gives me the same result, so Zapier is not the issue. I will contact Lodgify. Thank you!