Skip to main content

Hi

Line-Itemizer takes the text, for instance “Residentinal Class 23” and returns it to web-site as “23,Class,Residential”, in an ascending order...

Any idea how to fix it?

Hey @Batu ,

Can you share the screenshot on how did you setup the action?

Hi @Batu,

I just came across your post here and wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Do you still need help with the issue you’re running into? If so, please share a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured. Please also share a screenshot of the “Action” section of the Formatter step. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Thanks!

Hi @ken.a and @jayeshkumarbhatia ,

Thanks for your feedback. Herewith please find the screenshot:

The values in are generated in Google Sheets with comma separeted logic, that comes from Appsheet App.

We use Select formula to generate it

Thanks for sharing that screenshot here @Batu. 🙂

I did a quick test by manually typing in some example values into a Line Itemizer action as per your setup:

a61befc85fdc30b2659dc2e80a0f0551.png

And the output appears to be in the correct order with the ids paired with the corresponding values:

2f31ee60f16dc52b60292232ecc4338f.png

If the values aren’t appearing in the correct order I wonder if it could be that the number of ids and values that are being sent to the Formatter action doesn’t match? Just thinking that might result in a value being attributed to the wrong id. Do you think that could be the case here or are the same number of ids and values being supplied to the Formatter action?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi @Sam

Thanks for the explanations. As far as I can see it comes without error to ZAPIER, though than it changes the values inside Woocommerce itself. As for the IDs+Values pairs it’s correct, comes in corrisponding pairs. So I guess the “ascending rearangements” are generated on side of Woocommerce.

Any idea on how fix it?

Thank you for getting back to me, @Batu.

Yes, it does indeed seem like there’s something happening in the WooCommerce action that’s reordering them. Can you share a screenshot showing the setup of the WooCommerce action that’s adding things in the wrong order?

I’d like to take a closer look at the fields and settings that haven been selected to see whether there’s anything there that’s causing them to be rearranged. Please remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing. Thanks! 🙂

Hi @SamB 

Please find the screenshot from Woocommerce:

we have tried all combinations, without success unfortunately

Apologies for the delay in my response here, @Batu!

Ah, it was a screenshot of the WooCommerce action within the Zap itself I was after here - sorry for not being clearer on that. I’m not sure which WooCommerce action event you’re using but can you share a further screenshot(s) showing the Action section of the WooCommerce action in the Zap?

For example:

947eea09250a57b5e6814237b4eaf175.png

Specifically we’d need to see what fields from the Formatter action have been selected in the WooCommerce action.

Thanks, we’ll be keeping an eye out for your reply! 🙂

Hi, our programmer has solved the issue, thanks a lot for your support. 

That’s great news @Batu!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗