Best answer

LearnWorlds error: The app returned "School not available to this user"

• 14 March 2024
  • 3 replies

I have a zap for each LearnWorlds account I am going to integrate with.   The first zap works perfectly.     The second zap is a carbon copy of the first zap.     When I’m updating the trigger of the second zap for the 2nd LearnWorlds account, it had the LearnWorks connection info from the 1st zap.   OK, probably doing this to help most people.    

However, when I change the 2nd zap trigger and select “+ Connect a new account”, it requests the LearnWorlds school id (good), but fails without asking for username and password (the error is “School not available to this user").   It seems like it is using username/password from the 1st zap trigger.

Any thoughts?

On this second zap trigger, want what to connect to a different LearnWorlds
After entering the second LearnWorlds School Id, normally I would have to enter a user and and ppassword.
But if fails without asking me for username and password.

icon

Best answer by QBankAdmin 15 March 2024, 01:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @QBankAdmin 

Try this tip:

Problem Solved.   I cleared browser cache and it worked.   I bet private or incognito work have worked as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an awesome news @QBankAdmin! We’re glad to hear that clearing the browser’s cache solved the issue here.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗