Best answer

Leadpages to Mailerlite Zap: First Name Missing

• 14 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi! I found a closed thread about the same topic but the issue doesn’t seem to be resolved:

My Leadpages form has a required First Name field and a required Email address field.

When I link Leadpages to Mailerlite through Zapier, the data I pull from Leadpages only show an email address field, and I can’t seem to link the first name in the Mailerlite part.

Has this issue been resolved?

icon

Best answer by mayalombarts 20 December 2023, 12:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @mayalombarts 

Good question.

Did you test the Leadpages form after configuring the Zap trigger to then pull thru fresh examples?

Button: [Find new records]

https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/18811411817741-Test-Zap-steps

Userlevel 1

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Yes I did, in every record the first name is always filled out, and always has been, but Zapier only takes the email address field for some reason :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@mayalombarts 

We would need to see screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with screenshots of your Zap Runs DATA IN/OUT for each step.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone Thank you Troy! I was creating new records, new zaps, updating the form and nothing helped. In the end, what helped was to drop it and pick it back up a couple of days later for my test record to come through ;) It’s all working now!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an amazing news @mayalombarts! Big thanks to Troy for lending a hand here.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗