Question

Leadpages to Mailerlite isn't adding subscriber to list/group

• 10 August 2023
  • 3 replies

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I saw the last post related to this, but they seemed to be entering in “form” instead of “email”- so that’s no the case for me.  i have email in there, but nothing is coming up on Mailerlite. I have the double optin turned off. Zap is turned on.  My leadpages support person has been troubleshooting this for a week with me. Any help would be appreciated.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jnellyk 

Good question.

Try this Zap action instead: MailerLite - Create/Update Subscriber

Thank you Troy! Now, how do I get the “first name” field to show up on there? 

I see another post answer suggested switching to mailerlite classic, but I don’t have that option. I’m just on mailerlite. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @jnellyk! 👋

Ah yes, the Create or Update Subscriber (MailerLite) action doesn’t have the option to specify a name for the subscriber (unlike the MailerLite Classic app which does). I couldn’t see an existing feature request open for the ability to specify a name when creating or updating a subscriber in MailerLite so I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team to ask that they open up a feature request for this on your behalf. You can do that here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Sorry to not have a more immediate solution to suggest. There is a workaround of using a Webhooks by Zapier action, mentioned in that related post here:

That said, webhooks are advanced feature that require a paid plan, so if you’re not on a paid plan this might not be an ideal solution. But thought it worth mentioning just in case!