Best answer

Keap Max Classic Zap Connection Failure - Authorize Button Stuck

• 11 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Having trouble today connecting Zapier to KEAP CRM. Could someone in the Zapier team assist urgently?

Have connected to more than a dozen Keap ‘apps’ (accounts) but today the authorizing / connection screen has changed. When I select the relevant Keap account (after logging in to Keap of course), I click AUTHORIZE but that button turns into the circle indicating it is in progress. But the connection never completes. 

This is using the KEAP MAX CLASSIC Zap connection.

Interestingly, if I choose the standard KEAP Zap connection, an error is returned. So I cannot use either Zap connection methods to Keap. Despite having multiple connections (to different Keap accounts of course), already enabled an in use for years.

icon

Best answer by Wrkplace Digital 12 December 2023, 15:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome @Wrkplace Digital. Thanks for joining the Community! 👋 

I’ve been doing some digging on this side but couldn’t find any existing reports of this same behaviour. So I wonder if this could potentially be some sort of caching or cookie related issue perhaps? 

Can you try connecting to your Keap Max Classic account from within a private browsing window or a completely different web browser and see if that sorts it?

Keen to ensure this gets sorted so please do keep us in the loop on how that goes! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you @SamB. On Monday (Aust time) I did indeed try using Chrom’es incognito mode (and cleared browser cache etc also). I was working with Keap Support team to try and resolve with their online help team. But faced the same problems authorising.

But now (tuesday night Aust time), all is well again. The authorisation/connection screen has returned to the way it used to look last week. So everything back to normal - although I have no idea what happened (either in Zapier’s or Keap’s end). 

All the best.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great news @Wrkplace Digital! We’re glad to hear everything is now back to normal.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊