Best answer

Jotform account integration: 'This account is expired. Please reconnect it here.'

• 22 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I am trying to create a Zap connecting a Jorform account to a Lead Prosper account and It always fails and say ‘This account is expired. Please reconnect it here.’.

Is there any issue going on on new integrations with Jotform?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by SamB 22 March 2023, 17:16

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @delaFu, welcome to the Community! 👋

Ah, it looks like you’re running into the same issue that’s being discussed over in this topic:

Although you’re not seeing the same 502 Server throttling error that was mentioned. From what we’ve been seeing it appears to also be causing JotForm account connections to expire. I’ve added you to the list of users being affected by this issue so we’ll be able to notify you the minute that gets resolved. 

In the meantime I’m going to close out this topic since it’s related to the same issue. I would suggest subscribing to updates on that other topic so you’ll be kept informed of any news shared on that topic. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon! 🤞