Skip to main content
Question

It is wrong to input the data in the previous paragraph and return it to Google form and mail.

It is wrong to input the data in the previous paragraph and return it to Google form and mail.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @drich 

To help us have more context, post screenshots with what you are referring to and how your Zap steps are outlined and configured.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

clickfunnel form, I choose 7/10
However, the data and email in the throwback form show 6/12.

This caused serious serious problems for the company and cost it a lot of money

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@drich 

The screenshots do not show anything related to how the Zaps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

I used this test and the test was successful, but for the results, please refer to my post above.

Clickfunnel drop-down menu, how to choose to send to google form through zapier, both show 6/12

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@drich 

Available Zap app triggers/actions for Google Forms: https://zapier.com/apps/google-forms/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Through zapier connection
I reconnected and set up, and it all showed 6/12 (or the date of the test, I test 7/10)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @drich,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please send a screenshot of the DATA IN and DATA OUT of the Zap run in the Zap History. This will help us take a closer look at the issue you’re running into.

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

ok! My screenshots are all test data, not real data.

Because this problem is huge and affects the company's operations.
I'm very nervous.

please and  thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for letting us know @drich!

I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team regarding this issue since they have the correct tools to look closer at the Zap and its logs.

You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hopefully, this helps.

Hi,

So you don’t have a solution?

I added a new zap to no avail, the information is all wrong.

Are there any other solutions?

Hi,

Is there any news?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @drich,

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied on Friday with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with your Zapier integration. We understand how important this is to your business operations and we are here to help you resolve this as quickly as possible.

To better understand the issue, could you please share the URL of a specific Zap run that shows the incorrect data? Additionally, could you kindly provide a screenshot showing the data you expect to see compared with what you're currently seeing? This information will allow us to compare the data and identify where the issue may be originating from.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work to resolve this issue for you.

It would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident

I appreciate your patience and understanding.