Skip to main content
Question

Issues Linking Instagram Professional Account and Publishing Photos in Zapier

• 5 July 2024
  • 5 replies

1. I'm trying to publish a photo to Instagram for Business using Zapier, but I'm encountering an issue where no options are available. The message says "All results were loaded" and suggests that I may need to confirm the following:
  • That I've connected the right account.
  • That there is data in the partner app.
  • That I have permission to the data in the partner app.

I've checked these points, but I'm still facing the issue. What should I do to resolve this?

1. When linking my Instagram Professional Account with Zapier, I'm prompted with a message saying "You don't have any Instagram Professional Accounts linked to a Page." I have the option to "Link an Account" but I'm unsure why this is happening since my Instagram account is already set up as a Professional Account linked to a Facebook Page. How can I fix this and successfully link my account?
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @HSS,

Could you please let me know if your permission settings are the same as this screenshot:

You can access these permissions here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools&ref=settings

After making this change, you need to make a new connection to Instagram here https://zapier.com/app/connections to see the pages in the Zap editor.

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

@ken.a Thank you for the reply. I have reviewed the settings you shared, and I can confirm that they were already enabled. I successfully connected my pages as indicated in the Zapier window. However, when proceeding with the automation, I am unable to see my connected Instagram account listed under the Action (Instagram account use) section.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @HSS,

Thanks for the update.

Could you please try pasting the Instagram Page ID in the “Instagram Account to Use” field as a custom value. Like so:

f5bcbb02b4c499abadef73b5bb3c3712.png
(view larger)

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

If I am not mistaken I need to add my Instagram username correct? I tried that but it didn't work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @HSS,

The “Instagram Accounts to Use” field looks for the Instagram ID, the ID should be in a numerical format (e.g. 12312313) and input it as a custom value in the “Instagram Accounts to Use” field.