Hi , I make this Zap,

1. HubSpot Trigger - New Calendar Task
  2. Basecamp Action - Create To-do

My issue is I cant find task in Hubspot when testing Trigger

Is the Date format true as image below?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 1 September 2022, 12:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AnnaNg!

For the Start and End date fields, you need to use a specific date format. You can see the help text underneath the box say that in needs to be in UTC (Universal time code) and in milliseconds (eg 1662028164386), this is known as a Unix timecode/timestamp. 

You can convert a date into a Unix timestamp using Formatter by Zapier, and you’ll need two steps: one to create a timestamp for the beginning of Thursday and one for the end of Thursday. Here’s how you would set up the step for the start date:

1. Add a Formatter by Zapier step to your Zap
  2. Choose the Event ‘Date/Time’ and choose ‘Format’ for the Transform
  3. In the Input box, type Thursday at 00:01
  4. For the To format choose ‘X’
  5. The ‘To Timezone’ is automatically set to UTC, so that’s correct
  6. If your Zap/your Zapier account is set to a different timezone put that timezone in the ‘From Timezone’, that makes sure that the Zap accounts for the difference between your timezone and UTC. 

When you’ve done that, the step should look like this:

The output of this step will be a string of numbers like ‘1662336060’ and that’s what you need to put into the HubSpot Find Item start time. 

For the end time, repeat the process above to add another Formatter step to your Zap, only this time type ‘Thursday at 23:59’ into the Input box. 

I hope that all makes sense, let us know if you have any questions!