Best answer

Issue with Zap reusing old test data when mapping fields in ActiveCampaign to HubSpot Zap.

• 23 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m creating a zap that will add a contact record to Hubspot when I add a new contact to ActiveCampaign. The first one I did, tested OK but then had a problem when I published it. Things seemed wonkie with the zap so I deleted it and tried again several more times with similar results where it seems to be using data from previous tests of the zap. In my most recent attempt, when I choose the fields to map in Actions, they seem to be pre-populating with a prior test that I ran. See screenshot.

What do I need to do to resolve this? 

icon

Best answer by lgreer 24 April 2024, 18:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @lgreer 

Try using this Zap Action: HubSpot - Find Contact (check the checkbox to Create Contact if not found)

We would need to see more screenshots with how your HubSpot Zap step is configured along with any encountered errors to have more context.

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Troy Tessalone. I’m not getting any errors. Before I tried your suggestion, I walked through the steps so that I could record all of them. I have no idea what I did differently but this time it worked as expected. I won’t look a gift horse in the mouth! 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @lgreer! We’re glad to hear that the Zap is now working as expected. Also, thanks to Troy for lending a hand here!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗