Skip to main content

Dear Zapier Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I'm encountering with a Zap involving Classmaker and Mailchimp integration. The problem arises specifically with the last name field, which is populating multiple times in Mailchimp despite being configured to accept only single entries.

Here's a brief overview of the situation:

• Platform: Zapier
  • Trigger: Classmaker form submission
  • Action: Transfer lead data to Mailchimp

Despite ensuring that the last name field is set up to accept single entries both in Classmaker and within the Zapier configuration, duplicates persist in Mailchimp. This issue is causing inconsistencies in our data and affecting our workflow efficiency.

I have already attempted the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Reviewed and verified configuration settings in both Classmaker and Zapier.
  2. Checked data formatting and consistency in the last name field.
  3. Tested the Zap with various scenarios to pinpoint the source of duplication.

However, the issue persists, and I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving it. Could you please provide guidance or further troubleshooting steps to rectify this issue and ensure that only single entries for the last name field are transferred to Mailchimp?

If additional information or screenshots would be helpful in diagnosing the problem, please let me know, and I will gladly provide them.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and assistance in resolving this issue.

Best regards,

Hi @Developer Proto IT Consultants 

I believe this is a known issue.

Hi @Developer Proto IT Consultants,

This might be a bug with Mailchimp. I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team for them to investigate further since they have the correct tools to dig deeper into the logs.

You can reach out to our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help