Question

Issue with synchronizing the "Company" and "Contact" fields between Zapier and Bitrix24.

• 19 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the synchronization of the "Zapier" application created by Bitrix24. The problem is that the "Company" field and the "Contact" field are not being transferred to Bitrix. The configuration is set up as follows: <FORM ON THE WEBSITE> -> <ZAPIER> -> <BITRIX24>. The rest of the fields are being transferred correctly. Can you help?

Thank you.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @mistikrico,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I’m so sorry to hear about the troubles with the Zap. I looked at the screenshot, and it seems like the “Contact” and “Company” field is a number field. Number fields only accepts number values. More about that here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496259603341-Different-field-types-in-Zaps#number-decimal-fields-0-7

Have you tried mapping those fields with the Contact ID and Company ID? Also, does your trigger step return those data? If not, you might want to add a Lookup Table on your Zap. More about the Lookup Table here:

Please keep us posted! 😊