Skip to main content
Question

Issue with Stripe: "No data" on email field.

• 4 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I have read all the other posts but can’t see a solution that is working for me. I have a zap when a check out session is completed in Stripe to send an email via gmail. However as of recently the emails stopped including the the customer email in the To field and now are just sending to the 4 CC  emails and not to the customer.
See screenshots

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @ASAC,

The Stripe integration can contain multiple email data. If the "Customer Email" field is empty, you can consider using the other email data as an alternative.

You can locate the email data by searching for the "@" symbol in the search field here:

5d44c275d0f7d3b52a185b15a77e5183.png
(view larger)

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Hi Ken - we tried this and it didn’t work, no email data is pulled unfortunately.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @ASAC,

Could you please try loading in a new sample data by clicking on the “Find new records” button and select the newest sample data and click on the “Continue with selected record”. After that, please remap the “To” field with the new email data.

You can learn more on how to change the sample data in your trigger here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496310366093-Change-the-test-record-in-your-Zap-trigger

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!