Question

Issue with populating Mailchimp email template with multiple rows from Google Sheets.

• 26 June 2023
  • 1 reply

I have a Google Spreadsheet that is full of values (that I am sending from my website). I need to send an email campaign to my customers using MailChimp. Of course, I am using an email Template. The issue is populating that email template with multiple rows of different values from the Google Spreadsheet.

I am sorry if this is a stupid question but I am new to this. I have sent the email and it contains dynamic values from only one row of my Google Spreadsheet. I need to basically choose more than one rows and populate those values in the template.

Also, this process should be automated. For example, as the Google Spreadsheet is filled with new values, they should all be picked from the spreadsheet and populating the template and sending the fully prepared template (with updated dynamic values) to MailChimp. Thanks in advance to everyone.

You can ask me any question, if you didn't understand what I said.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Uop191 

Good question.

To help us better understand, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Also, screenshots from the GSheet and Mailchimp template.

Then, provide specific examples of which GSheet fields should be mapped to which placeholders in Mailchimp.