Question

Issue with Monday.com formatting on phone?

• 27 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi!  I saw that there are some old posts on this topic but it looks like recently Monday.com changed so that text can be accepted into the phone column: https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014205860-Zapier-JSON-Formatting-Examples

I am getting this error message when I try not mapping phone, when I try phone as raw text, and when I try phone with the instructions given on this post. 

Is there maybe a bug happening? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there @KTinBK2. Thanks for reaching out and flagging this and explaining the steps you took to troubleshoot! 

Hmm, interesting. For this one, I’d actually recommend opening a ticket with our friends in support. It’s possible there may be a bug however it may take a bit more digging into your zap logs to determine.

Feel free to link them to this topic so you don’t have to repeat your question and steps taken so far! Definitely keep us posted on your findings - we’d love to know. 🙂