Skip to main content
Question

Issue sending data from Google Sheets to Salesforce

• 2 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hey guys!
I’m kind of stuck trying to send some information from Google Sheets to Salesforce.

I have this flow of getting some leads from a landing page, sending them to sheets and then salesforce. I haven’t had any issues so far but there are two new fields that are not being captured in Salesforce. These two fields are UTM parameters that I get from the landing page. They are displayed correctly in my sheets, so I know they are being captured correctly. However, when I try to send info from those two fields to the lead info in Salesforce, they are not being displayed. 

I have tried these method with several landing pages but there is only one where it’s not working. 

This is how my zap looks which I guess is correct but somehow when I check the lead details in Salesforce Term and Content are empty. 

I don’t know if I’m overlooking something in my zap or maybe it has something to do with salesforce configuration (I’m not the admin but I could check). 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @rockin. 

Try updating to the latest version of the Salesforce Zap app.

Check the change history in Salesforce to see if there is an automation in Salesforce that is clearing those values.

Make sure you are looking at the correct Salesforce Lead Record ID when reviewing the results.

For live Zaps, check the Zap Run history to see the DATA IN/OUT for each step to trace the data flow and troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/