Issue linking Typeform to Sellsy: can't add note to opportunity based on contact's email.

• 26 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I'm unable to connect Typeform and Sellsy. I'm trying to add a new note to an opportunity. I'm stuck on the last step. I want to link it to the contact's email address (associated with the opportunity), but it's not working. Can you help me?

Thank you.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @mediaconnect.com! Thanks for reaching out in community! I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this - we definitely want to help. 🙂

Can you share a bit more about what specifically isn’t working? For example, are you seeing an error message? Is the action showing as a success but the annotation isn’t appearing on the contact? Sometimes sharing screenshots of your trigger and action setup (with any personal details removed) can help the community troubleshoot with you. If you are seeing an error message showing a screenshot of that and where you’re seeing it may be helpful as well.

This is an example from a different app but shows what we’re looking for in the screenshots.

Looking forward to digging into this with you!

I would like to add an annotation in an opportunity, but it is impossible to recover the opportunity ID to do the rapporchement. 
I wanted to do it by the contact email but it doesn’t work :

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @mediaconnect.com,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I looked at the screenshot, and it seems like one of the issue here is the ID used in the “Linked Id” field. The “Linked Id” field looks for the ID of the Opportunity since you have it selected in the “Linked Object Type” field.

Have you tried adding a “Create Opportunity” step to the Zap, and use the Opportunity ID in the “Linked Id” field?