Skip to main content
Question

Issue displaying Google Drive file links on WordPress site using Zapier

• 15 August 2024
  • 1 reply

Yesterday I was able to with the help of @Troy Tessalone accomplish the biggest hurdle I was running into with an image from Google Drive. Now I have 2 more pieces of this project that are giving me an issue and I’m trying to figure out the easiest solution to this. 

So first and foremost, in my current workflow, I have a Google Drive folder that is created for each client after submission of a Google Form. Within each client folder, there are 2 more folders created by Zapier, a Documents folder and a Training Videos folder as seen below:

Now I am trying to set this up so that when my trainers upload the documents to the documents folder, those documents appear as links (to the document in their folder) on my wordpress site. 

I am using the most updated version of wordpress as well as Elementor Pro. 

Is there a away to do this? I need to do this for both the documents and the training videos. I need them to essentially just display the name of the files while linking to the files in Google Drive

Hi there @VAIRKKO,

The Folder Name and File Name can be returned by the Google Drive action as well as their links. You can probably hyperlink them to your WordPress post by using HTML tags. I believe the “Create Post” action supports HTML.

Hopefully, this helps.