Question

Issue Connecting WPForms with Monday.com - Invalid value for undefined on undefined.

• 14 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to connect a WPForms form with my Monday.com account via Zapier. My goal is for a new item to be created in my Monday.com leads board every time someone fills out the form on my website.

The issue I'm running into is receiving the following error message: "Invalid value for undefined on undefined. There are items that are not in the connected boards."

In my WPForms form, I only ask for three things: name, phone number, and the relationship between the referrer and the referred. However, in my Monday.com leads board, I have fields for more information like email, referral source, company, etc.

I understand that the issue may be because not all fields in my Monday.com board are being filled out by the WPForms form. However, I'd like the remaining fields on Monday.com to remain blank or default until I can manually fill them out.

Has anyone encountered a similar issue and could help me resolve this? Is there a way to bypass this error and allow only the fields filled out from WPForms to be transferred to Monday.com, while the remaining fields remain blank or default?

I appreciate any assistance you could provide.

Troubleshoot report:

The error message “Invalid value for undefined on undefined. There are items that are not in the connected boards” suggests that there is an issue with the data being passed to the “create_item” action in your Zap. It seems that some items in the input data are not present in the connected boards of your monday.com account.

To resolve this error, you should check the values being passed to the “create_item” action and ensure that they correspond to valid items in your connected boards. Make sure that the board ID, group ID, and other relevant fields are correct and exist in your monday.com account. Additionally, verify that any related fields or dependencies are properly set up.

Keys related to the error message:

board_id:4690149579

group_id:topics

item_name:Pedro fernandez

{"id":"lead_status","type":"color"}:Por contactar

{"id":"lead_owner","type":"multiple-person"}:44831304

{"id":"lead_phone","type":"phone"}:+524442587968

{"id":"texto_corto","type":"text"}:Pedro fernandez

{"id":"conectar_tableros","type":"board-relation"}:Jorge Estrada

{"id":"fuente","type":"text"}:5

Correo:[object Object]

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @CODEXMAGMA 

Good question.

For us to have enough context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured, thanks.