Best answer

Is Zapier ever going to fix their Clickfunnels 2.0 integration issues?

• 20 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

This is an issue that has been common knowledge for months now- Zapier won’t connect with Clickfunnels 2.0.  We’ve been told several times that it’s been submitted as a “feature request” (whatever that means), but nothing appears to be happening.  Can we just get a straight answer on if Zapier is ever going to support it?  If the answer is “no”, just say no, so those of us who are waiting on it can find a different solution.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by LunaM 21 June 2023, 02:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi@Mavent!

I totally understand where you’re coming from, wanting to connect ClickFunnels 2.0 with Zapier. Part of the reason it’s not yet supported is that ClickFunnels has not provided API access to 2.0. 

We’re working with them to make an integration available as soon as possible!

I did make sure that you were added to the feature request, meaning that’s one more vote and also you’ll be notified via email when that’s been implemented. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks!  I’ll hassle them to get the API out then.  ;)  Or switch to Leadpages- frankly, I can live without ClickFunnels, but I can’t live without Zapier.  :D

Userlevel 1

@Mavent, PRECISELY. I just spent the better part of two weeks building out a funnel in CF2 only to discover that the critical Zapier glue I was counting on isn’t available. I’m so OVER it with ClickFunnels right now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out in community and sharing your feedback, @LunaM.

I added you to the same feature request so we’ll email you if there’s any changes!