Best answer

Invalid permission issue with Facebook, ensure this account can access the page.

• 23 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone,

i have a little big problem :D

Since this morning, Zapier telling me that: 

-Invalid permission issue with Facebook, ensure this account can access the page-

I have seen some Post about this problem, I try all the suggestion and it didn't fix my problem.

This issue is huge for me because the Leads will not be forward onto our Client CRM or Email.

Another thing is all Permission on Facebook are granted especially we are the Admin of this site.

Can anyone help, please?
I'm trying to reconnect my Account, but It still didn't change anything.

The Lead account is connected since 1 year and has working with no problem

Troubleshoot errors:

• Invalid permission issue with Facebook, ensure this account can access the page.

After I Try to reconnect my Account with Zapier, the Zapier connection lost and all my Zaps that were connected with the Lead Zap is disabled.

Can any one help me please?

icon

Best answer by jenonagy 23 February 2023, 12:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone,

i have a little big problem :D

Since this morning, Zapier telling me that: 

-Invalid permission issue with Facebook, ensure this account can access the page-

I have seen some Post about this problem, I try all the suggestion and it didn't fix my problem.

This issue is huge for me because the Leads will not be forward onto our Client CRM or Email.

Another thing is all Permission on Facebook are granted especially we are the Admin of this site.

Can anyone help, please?
I'm trying to reconnect my Account, but It still didn't change anything.

The Lead account is connected since 1 year and has working with no problem

Troubleshoot errors:

• Invalid permission issue with Facebook, ensure this account can access the page.

After I Try to reconnect my Account with Zapier, the Zapier connection lost and all my Zaps that were connected with the Lead Zap is disabled.

Can any one help me please?

So there is another Error show up 

We encountered a problem validating the step
AxiosError: Request failed with status code 404 

Userlevel 1

Hello! I have the same issue. Suddenly all of my Facebook lead zaps stopped working. I’ve checked it, and I have all the rights.

Userlevel 1

It is a general problem: https://status.zapier.com/

Userlevel 1

It is a general problem: https://status.zapier.com/

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Marketing Fröhlich and @jenonagy! 👋

Just wanted to pop in here to confirm that the incident which was likely causing these issues has since been resolved. So your Zaps should be back up and running now. 😁

If you’re still running issues, please let us know - we’re always happy to help!