Skip to main content
Question

Invalid date error when creating a new event in TeamUp when adding a new record in Airtable

I am trying to create a zap that will take a new record that has been added to Airtable and add it as an event in Teamup. I have followed all the instructions on the Teamup site for adding a formatter to make sure I get the correct date format, yet I still receive an invalid date error. If anyone could assist with this issue, it would be much appreciated.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Thursday Pools 

For us to have more context, post screenshots of the encountered error as well as how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @Thursday Pools 👋

It’s been a while since we heard from you here. Were you since able to get that invalid date error resolved? 

If so, we’d love it if you could share some details of how you solved things when you have a minute. That’ll help other folks coming across this thread that run into similar errors.

If not, can you share some screenshots of the current set up as Troy mentioned, so we can check whether there’s anything on the set up there that might be causing some trouble. Please remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing.

Looking forward to hearing from you!