Skip to main content

As someone recommanded, I bought the plugin WooCommerce-Zapier.

Then connected zapier to zenler- so far ok. 
Managed to include 4 of my courses. Test was ok. 

But now I sell something else as well, and I get 4 mails each time. (As it doesnt find the user)

I understand, as the trigger is “order” - this is wrong- but I don’t see how to change it.
Someone got a course, and it did not work and I had to add it manually. 

What would be the best way to fix it?
Wrong purchase? Would it have been better or necessary to get the Zapier professional including all the apps? 
By the way, I did research myself, couldnt find the answers. 

Thanks for helping 
(I appoligize, as english is my second language.)

Hi @Beatrice26 

Error indicates: Student already enrolled in this course.

You may need to add a Filter or Paths to properly route data.

For us to have more info, post screenshots showing how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

thank you, I’ll try this.

Hi @Beatrice26,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did Troy's recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.

Hi @Beatrice26,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did Troy's recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.

Thank you- I gave up. 
I just wanted to connect the course-platform and the wooCommerce-shop.

As I mentioned, I bought the wooCommerce-Zapier plugin, as I was told. 
As far as I understand, it needs a filter to make a difference between a course buy or a product buy. 

Then we tried to set a filter - and the message cam to get Zapier Pofessional. ????
Is this a joke?

I contacted the support in the beginning, to get the right information, they didn’t want to help - as my trial was gone already. 
I am very disappointed, did not get the helpful answers an wasted time and money, thankyou. 
If I would have the proper information in the first place, I probably get Zapier Pro, but double paying?

Hi @Beatrice26,

We sincerely apologize for what happened. A multi-step Zap requires a Pro plan since it will use the necessary actions for the Zap to execute. You can still try it before buying the plan by using the Zapier Pro trial to see if it fits your needs.