Best answer

Integrating with PagerDuty - Schedule not found

• 17 October 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I cannot find the schedule I want in the list of schedule name Zapier provides

And when I clicked Load More, it just added the same list to the existing one, for example there is schedule A, B , C, after load more it become, A, B, C, A, B, C 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 17 October 2023, 17:46

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @feli 

Good question.

We would need to see more screenshots to have more context about which field and which Zap action you are trying to use.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

I’m trying to use event Find User on Call 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@feli 

It’s still unclear to us which field you are using.

We would need to see more screenshots to have more context about which field and which Zap action you are trying to use.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone is this enough? I’m not entirely sure with what you meant by ‘fields’

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@feli 

Did you try to click the [Load More] button?

The Schedule field is a dropdown list of options.

Each option has 2 values (top/bottom).

If you know the bottom value for the option you want to use, then you can try to set a static value using the ‘Custom’ tab.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone 

Yes I tried clicking the load more already, but as I mentioned before it just appended the same list to the existing list. This is one of the example, I choose `Primary Fire Wardens` and when I clicked more, it just added the same list which consisted of `Primary Fire Wardens`, that’s why you can see two options being selected here, is this the expected behavior? 

Each option has 2 values (top/bottom).

If you know the bottom value for the option you want to use, then you can try to set a static value using the ‘Custom’ tab.

I’m not sure what you meant by this, I’m selecting the schedule I want because I need to get the data from PagerDuty, and it can change every week, therefore there is no static value for this field.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@feli

The schedule would be managed in PagerDuty.

Can you post a screenshot of the Schedule you are trying to use in PagerDuty? (the internal value might be shown in the browser url)

If you know the green value for the option you are trying to set, then you can use the ‘Custom’ tab to set that as a static value.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone 

Oh! I get what you mean, it’s working now, thank you!! the option + load more is quite confusing

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great news @feli! Glad to hear the Zap is now working. Big thanks to Troy for assisting you on this one!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊