Best answer

Instagram -> Webflow Live Item Validation issue/problem ("ValidationError: Validation Failure")

Hi everyone - Getting frustrated with this and could really do with your help!

I have a zap set up to simply push any new instagram posts to my CMS in my webflow site - It worked for a while and about 2-3 months ago just stopped (started getting the dreaded “ValidationError: Validation Failure" error emails).

I have subsequently worked out through trial & error that if I change the “Draft” selector to “True” in the 2nd stage (2. Create Live Item in Webflow), then the post does push to my webflow CMS - albeit as a draft… which is not optimal obviously.

If i have “Archived” set to “true” with “draft” also set to “true”, the post will be archived on webflow CMS (also not what i want), but if “Archived” is true without “draft being also true, i get the validation error also..

I don’t think this has anything to do with the issues some people are having with the new “draft” feature within Zapier, but i could be wrong.

can anyone here shed some light on this? I would greatly appreciate your thoughts!

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 8 June 2022, 03:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Feelwick 

Validation failure message could be because one of the following: required field not filled in, entering unsupported string in a field (i.e. text in number field), datetime not formatted properly.

Here’s a thread that you can follow: Airtable to Webflow Zap getting “Validation Failure” error | Zapier Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Feelwick! I wanted to pop in and see if you were able to get this sorted? We’d love to know! 🤗