in first there is a preview

First Few day

and after a few day i just didn’t show any link preview

Same Bot
after a few day

icon

Best answer by ken.a 12 May 2023, 19:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Xhubre Hey there! 

I would love to be of assistance, but first, I’d like to be sure I have full understanding. Can you please provide additional context on your Zap and which apps it is connected to? Screenshots of your full Zap setup are often useful when determining where the issue lies. Of course, omitting any sensitive information. 

From my understanding, you have a Zap setup from Instagram, to what looks like Discord and you would like to see a preview of the link that is sent over. Do I have that correct?

Userlevel 1

@Xhubre Hey there! 

I would love to be of assistance, but first, I’d like to be sure I have full understanding. Can you please provide additional context on your Zap and which apps it is connected to? Screenshots of your full Zap setup are often useful when determining where the issue lies. Of course, omitting any sensitive information. 

From my understanding, you have a Zap setup from Instagram, to what looks like Discord and you would like to see a preview of the link that is sent over. Do I have that correct?

Yes ,Correct

The problem is,The bot sent a link but There is no preview just like on the first picture

And I would like the link that the bot sent have a preview just like the first picture

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Xhubre,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Before we dive any deeper, could you please share a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is currently configured? It would be really helpful to see the setup you have in place so we can get a better understanding of what might be going on. Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.

Thanks so much - looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Xhubre,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Before we dive any deeper, could you please share a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is currently configured? It would be really helpful to see the setup you have in place so we can get a better understanding of what might be going on. Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.

Thanks so much - looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

Sure here

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Xhubre,

Thanks for the screenshots!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like there’s a workaround to get this working: use a Custom Request (Webhooks by Zapier) POST action step and use the following code as an example.

{
"content": "This is a required field",
"embed": {
"title": "Title",
"description": "Description"
}
}

Also, here is the full documentation for embeds at https://discordapp.com/developers/docs/resources/channel#embed-object as well as a handy visualizer for you to see what the embed will look like (along with the code you need to use) at https://leovoel.github.io/embed-visualizer/

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi @Xhubre,

Thanks for the screenshots!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like there’s a workaround to get this working: use a Custom Request (Webhooks by Zapier) POST action step and use the following code as an example.

{
"content": "This is a required field",
"embed": {
"title": "Title",
"description": "Description"
}
}

Also, here is the full documentation for embeds at https://discordapp.com/developers/docs/resources/channel#embed-object as well as a handy visualizer for you to see what the embed will look like (along with the code you need to use) at https://leovoel.github.io/embed-visualizer/

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Thx alot