Question

Information from monday board not importing into Google Doc

• 15 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

My test data is working, but my actual zap information is not sending. When my zap goes through, it’s blank in the information spots within the google doc. 

When I create a new item within my board, it goes to google drive, creates a folder, then creates a document within that folder. It was working earlier but now its not. 

I was thinking maybe because my columns within monday are MIRRORED, but its worked in the past so I dont think thats what it is.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Ali3332 

Good question.

To help you troubleshoot, check your Zap Runs to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Userlevel 1
Badge

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Gotcha, checking now. Its showing the data isn’t sending OUT from the initial creation step within monday. Do you think it could be because they are mirrored columns? 

All yellow columns are mirror’ed in monday.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Ali3332 

If the data from Mirror columns on the Monday Board aren’t populating in the Zap trigger step, then that would seem to indicate Mirror columns are not supported.

You’d have to add Zap steps to find the Monday Item from which the mirrored column data comes from.