Question

Information from Facebook and Hubspot not added to Google Sheets correctly

• 27 April 2023
  • 5 replies

I already tried several combinations but I still haven't solved it. I did 2 zaps. The pimeo goes from facebook to google sheets, there I leave the data I need from facebook, the lead id. My second zap is more complex: a contact is created in hubspot and I send that data to the same spreadsheet where I sent the facebook data, there I only send the hubspot record id. All the information is in its respective column to avoid overwriting. I did it that way but the information was wrong. For example, column A2, B2, C2 and D2 received the data of: lead id, email, telephone, name and date of creation. from A to D they err data from facebook. then I have my column E, there the hubspot id record arrives but it arrives at I3. So when updating the contact in hubspot (next zap step) hubspot takes the number 3 as the lead ID, as the information is not aligned, the data does not match.

save try to put a formula to my google sheets. I send the hubspot id record to another sheet and in my column I use the formula of : = name of the spreadsheet A1 - A1000

Now the problem is that zappier recognizes the columns of my google shtts as letters, for example the column that the faceook ID is in recognizes it only as an ID, without the corresponding number.

I've been looking for formulas and paths for more than 2 weeks but I've already given up. :(

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @MARCELO LOPEZ! 🙂

Hope you don’t mind but I moved your question out into it’s own topic since it seemed to be different from the question being discussed in that other topic. 

It sounds like the formulas might be causing an issue here. It might be best to use the IMPORTRANGE Google Sheets function to copy all of the data into a separate worksheet on the spreadsheet. Then you can use formula in the new worksheet that is pulling in all the information that’s added to the original worksheet by the 2 Zaps.

If you’ve not used that IMPORTRANGE function before you can find out more about it here: Import data from another spreadsheet

Do you think that approach could work? Looking forward to hearing from you!

ho, thanks for the anwser. i can resolve the problem. but i have a new problem. when i want to make a zap from hubspot to facebook funnel the app show me this text : Unable to load choices
We're having trouble loading 'Pixel' data. The app returned "(#200) Requires business_management permission to manage the object".

i have total access , i am super admin for the busines acount and the pixel. ho resolve the problem?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there,  @MARCELO LOPEZ! Sorry to hear you’re running into this. Facebook Lead Ads can definitely be a bit particular with its permissions.

My teammate Lionel put together this helpful guide on the permissions needed and where to locate them. It might be worth running through to verify everything is correct:

I know you mentioned being a super admin for Hubspot but I also wanted to drop their guide on permissions as well just in case you’d like to double check.

Keep us posted!

hello. thanks for the answer. As I mentioned in my problem, I am superrr account administrator. admin permission for the fan page, pixels, advertising numbers and other assets. I did the test with another advertising account in which I have the same access as the account with which I am having the problem, and in that second account it allows me to select the pixel to finish arming the zap

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @MARCELO LOPEZ!

I think at this point I’d recommend reaching out to our support team, since it sounds like you’ve got all the proper permissions in place. They should be able to dig in a bit more to see if something is causing this.