Best answer

Incorrect username and /or password for ClickFunnels

• 2 May 2023
  • 8 replies

I am having trouble intergrating ClickFunnels with system.Io I have correct passwords for both, as I can log in with no problem on each platform individually.

but when I log in on zapier and try to intergrate the two I keep getting incorrect password please help me what do I do 

icon

Best answer by SamB 29 February 2024, 15:54

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @M4M,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I noticed there has been a recent change to ClickFunnels, and there are now two account options: 

1. ClickFunnels Classic (https://app.clickfunnels.com/users/sign_in)
  2. ClickFunnels 2.0 ( https://accounts.myclickfunnels.com/users/sign_in)

9df6b1eda0c6707c82007ba34df3b91a.png
(view larger)

Which of the above options do you use to log in to your ClickFunnels account? Please let me know! 😊

I use 2.0 

I use 2.0 to log into my account. When I go through zapier I use whatever interface they allow me to use. It says incorrect password 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @M4M,

Thanks for letting me know!

Currently, our integration for ClickFunnels only works with "ClickFunnels Classic". Unfortunately, connecting your ClickFunnels 2.0 account with the current Zapier integration isn't possible right now.

But don't worry, we have an open feature request for ClickFunnels to make it possible for Zapier's integrations to work with the new ClickFunnel 2.0. I've added your vote to support the ClickFunnels 2.0 version, and we'll let you know via email if this feature is implemented in the future.

In the meantime, if you're up for trying out webhooks, you can use Webhooks by Zapier to send and receive data in ClickFunnels. It's an advanced feature, but it's worth checking out! You can find more info on it here: https://help.myclickfunnels.com/hc/en-us/articles/9807699784983-How-To-Use-Webhooks-With-Zapier

Just to let you know, using Webhooks is considered an advanced feature, so our support for it is limited. However, we do have a section about Webhooks that you can check out. Despite this, it's still a great option to consider!

Also, since ClickFunnels is responsible for this integration, it might be a good idea to reach out to them and express your interest in having this feature added. When customers make requests like this, it carries a lot of weight, so a friendly nudge could make a difference!

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Thank you. So i just connected 2.0 with zapier thru webhooks is this the same as doing a intergration?

I just need a way for my leads to subscribe to my clickfunnels then be sent over to system.io via webooks since i cannot do intergration

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @M4M,

Yes, that’s correct. Doing it thru webhook is the same. Have you tried the webhook workaround yet? If so, please let me know the results.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks, 

The previous ClickFunnels app has been renamed to ClickFunnels Classic and is to be used when connecting to ClickFunnels Classic accounts. A new app called ClickFunnels has been added to Zapier which is able to connect to ClickFunnels 2.0 accounts. 🎉🎉🎉

You can see the full list of triggers and actions available for that new app here: ClickFunnels > Supported triggers and actions. Please do test out that new ClickFunnels app and get in touch if you need any help at all. 🙂