Best answer

Incorrect event duration and missing dealer name in Google Calendar Zap

• 15 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

My team and I are trying to create a Google Calendar event that is triggered by when an install is scheduled in a deal on HubSpot.

We have figured out how to get the event to show on the right day and to show the name of the deal, but the duration (start and end time) is wrong, also the name of dealer does not show.

If anyone’s had issues like this and has figured out how to get around it, please inform us!

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 16 February 2024, 01:58

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Amr Ghamian 

We would need to see screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured to have context, thanks.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone 

Thank you for your response, I have attached the relevant screenshots to help you understand how we went about it. We also did figure out how to add the dealer’s name into the calendar event, now the main problem will be the duration.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Amr Ghamian

Try these tips:

• The UNIX timestamp is in milliseconds, so essentially you are providing 2 times in 1 field.
  • You would need to perform data transformations to get just the date from the UNIX timestamp
  • Formatter > Date & Time > Format
    • Format TO: YYYY-MM-DD
  • Remove the time zone (cst)
  • Remove “at”

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone Thank you so much brother, we got it figured out even though we struggled a bit with the formatter tool. We had to play around with the inputs and look at videos alongside it, but solved at last!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an amazing news @Amr Ghamian! A huge thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

Happy Zapping! ⚡️