Skip to main content

When I sync an invoice from Shopify to Quickbooks, the invoice created in Quickbooks is not populated with the correct email addresses from the customers profile in quickbooks, it only has to email from the customer profile on Shopify. 

I have made a zap to update the invoice when it is create and I have also attempted to make a zap that automatically creates and changes invoice once fulfilled. However, it only populates the one email address after it makes its way from Shopify over to Quickbooks.

Hey @Joe Mushroom ,

Can you share a screenshot of how did you setup Quickbooks → Create Invoice action?

@Joe Mushroom 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how each Zap step is configured in EDIT mode.

Hi @Joe Mushroom 👋

It’s been a while since you posted here, did you since manage to get this sorted?

If so, we’d really appreciate it if you could spare a moment to share details of what the solution was. 🧡 

And if you’re stuck, please can you share a screenshot showing the fields and settings that have been selected for the action that isn’t adding the correct email address? We don’t have access to your Zaps so seeing a screenshot of the current set of of the action will be super helpful to us in troubleshooting things further. Make sure to blur or remove all personal information (names, emails, addresses etc.) from screenshots before sharing.

Thanks, I look forward to your reply!