I need help updating my email address on my Zapier account.

• 15 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Has anyone else had problems getting in contact with Zapier support? I’m on a professional plan and I have emailed them 3 times in the past couple weeks simply inquiring about updating my account email..

(The email I am trying to switch over to previously had an account but was deleted almost a month ago, but Zap still won’t let me use it)

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @gfc-automations! Thanks for reaching out - sorry to hear you’re running into this and we definitely want to help!

I did some digging and found the original email sent on May 31st. It looks like one of my teammates did respond but I know our emails can sometimes wind up in the spam folder.

I might recommend checking there or a junk folder in case it’s ended up there by mistake. If it's not there, searching your whole email inbox for emails ending in ‘@zapier.com’ sometimes helps. 

I’ll share their reply here though just in case:

I took a look at your account "xxxx.com" and it appears that there is [still] an existing account in the mentioned email.

For security reasons, we don't delete accounts for our users over email.

You can delete your account by logging in and going to this link:
https://zapier.com/app/settings/delete

After deleting the account, kindly wait two or more days just to make sure that the account is fully deleted.

Please bear in mind that once those instructions at the link are completed, this will automatically delete your account and any Zaps or developer integrations built on it. This action is irreversible.

If you have any additional questions, support is going to be the best route though since they’ll have access to view your account that we don’t have here in community. I hope some of this is helpful though!