Best answer

I'm unable to see my tickets' status or responses

• 8 April 2024
  • 2 replies

I opened a support ticket, and I have received an email asking me to rate my experience with Zapier Support. However, I didn't receive any notification or response whatsoever regarding the status of my ticket.

Additionally, it seems that there's no way to access my ticket history from my account, so I’m completely blind here.

icon

Best answer by SamB 8 April 2024, 18:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dvdhuidobro, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you’ve not had their reply come through yet. I had a look in the system and can see that Support sent a reply on the same day you reached out to them. I’ll share the main details from their reply here in case it’s helpful:

I'm not seeing any errors in your Zap regarding the courses; could you try testing/reconnecting your app connection here please:

ce40dc44d49c2e11500ad5cf1ee95fe4.png
(view larger)

Let me know how that goes.

As for the error with the Zap diverging too much, did you happen to make any changes to the zap? That error occurs if you change any part of your Zap while the runs are held, and your Zap will not continue once the Zap resumes. These changes include adding, changing, or removing actions. This usually occurs if there's a Delay step in the zap as well. 

If these changes were made during the time that the zap was delayed, then the zap cannot continue since it's been modified from the original version. 

More information on this here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496061204621-Common-Problems-with-Delay?source=search#what-happens-if-i-change-my-zap-during-a-delay--0-6

If you can’t find their reply in your email inbox, I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder as well as your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case it’s been misplaced. 

Keen to ensure you’re all set so please do keep us updated on how you get on with them.

Their follow-up did reach my email, so I now can keep the conversation going on. Thanks!