Skip to main content

My Zap is intended to:
Trigger when someone submits a form on Hulk Form Builder

Add the customer to our Square account

Filter the customers based on postcode, if their postcodes match 2251 they are added to one group, if their postcodes match 2261 they are added to another group.

My Zap works in testing - I have tested each step individually and in flow many times and the customer has been created and assigned to the correct group in Square.

I’ve published my zap and turned it on then submitted a number of test forms over the past hour (polling set to 2min intervals) and the zap won’t trigger. I’ve checked Zap Runs in the past 24 hours and it says none. 

What am I missing?

Hi @bhbuser 

Can you confirm how you tested?

Can you post screenshots showing how your Zap trigger step is configured in EDIT mode?

Check your Zap Runs history for activity/errors: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Triggers when a form response is submitted by users on the Shopify storefront published forms of App.

Hi @bhbuser! 👋

I just came across this and saw the Support team have added you to a bug where form responses in the HulkApps Form Builder weren’t triggering Zaps as expected. While we can’t make any promises as to when the developers of the BulkApps Form Builder app will be able to resolve things by, we’ll definitely notify you to moment they do!

In the meantime, do you get an email notifications from HulkApps when a form response is sent, that contain the desired information you want to send over to Square? If so, then perhaps you could set up an automatic forwarding rule in your email account to forward those notifications to Email Parser and trigger on those emails instead. You can find out more about how to trigger a Zap from parsed emails here: Trigger Zaps from new parsed emails. Hope that helps! 🤞

For anyone running into this issue that comes across this thread please leave a reply here to let us know you’re affected and we’ll get you added to the bug report too! 🙂

Thanks! I’ll give this a go!

Confirming that in setting up email parsing I found I had missed a step in setup - there is no bug here!
In order for  Hulk Forms to trigger a Zap the Zapier integration needs to be switched on in the individual form settings.

Go to edit form

Select integrations

Select Zapier

Make sure the box is checked

All done on mine and working perfectly now.

That’s an amazing news @bhbuser! Thank you for looping back with an update here we appreciate it!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗