HubSpot-MySQL Zaps isn't syncing all contacts from bulk inserts.

• 30 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I have a hubspot crm  as well as 3 tables in mysql 
Table1
Table2 

Table1 is the centralized tables where hubspot crm data as well as table2 will be synced into table1. 

For all tables, table1 is the common. 

I have made 3 zaps 
zap1: from hubspot crm to mysql (If any new record is there)

Result: New contacts will be synced in table1

zap2: from hubspot to mysql (If there is any updates in the contacts from hubspot crm)

Result: Updated contacts will be synced in table1

zap3: From table2 to hubspot crm
Trigger column is email

any new email is found, it will trigger and the new record will be inserted into hubspot crm. 

After that zap1 will detect that there is a new record in hubspot crm, it will trigger and the contact will be syned into table1.

I tested these logics. They are working but when I try to insert a bulk of records either by the bulk insert query or csv upload into table2. At that time, it only sync 3 to 4 contacts to hubspot crm. I don’t know from where the issue is coming. let me know if anyone is having an idea?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @omer24, welcome to the Community! 👋

It sounds like the issue here might be that Zap 3 is not triggering for new records that are added in bulk? It that correct or are you also having issues with Zaps 1 and 2 not triggering for new/updated contacts? 

To help us to dig in further can you confirm which trigger event you’re using for Zap 3 - is it New RowNew Row (Custom Query) or New or Updated Row? If you’re using a custom query can you share a screenshot of that here so we can take a look to see if there’s anything there that might be limiting the number of rows that are triggered on? Remember to remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing. 

Can you also confirm how many you’re adding in bulk via the query or the CSV? Wondering if perhaps there’s some limit that’s being exceeded and preventing the Zap from triggering on all of the new records? 

Thanks for your assistance here, looking forward to your reply!