Best answer

Hubspot – Excel Zapier / Weird date formatting

• 1 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi!

I created workflow in which whenever a deal property is updated, new row is added to the Excel table but all of the dates Zapier is taking from Hubspot are in weird format which I can’t work out. I can’t use Date Formatter because it’s not regular date. All of the dates look like this 👇

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Whenever Property “Deal Stage” is updated a new row is added to the table in Excel

icon

Best answer by ken.a 1 August 2023, 12:24

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @koc,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

The HubSpot integration returns the date as a UNIX format. There are two workarounds for this:

1. You can use Date / Time in Formatter by Zapier - Format function to format the UNIX date to a normal date format. Like so:
    9a27dec17084466459f7880b0d1ee897.png
    (view larger)
    d1faa38a312859a33ef6045a1a07b208.png
    (view larger)

2. The other option would be to format the date within the spreadsheet itself, if you are comfortable using spreadsheet formulas.  You could try this one: =((A1-21600000)/86400000)+25569 # .Then select the column and use Format -> Number -> Date time.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

Amazing, thank you so much!! Unfortunately I have a free plan so couldn’t add more steps but spreadsheet formula works like a charm :) Thank you for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @koc,

You are most welcome! I’m glad I was able to help!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗