Skip to main content
Question

HubSpot error: Object not found. “id” value provided to the “get_company_by_id” action in HubSpot is invalid

• 28 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello
I’m new with Zap
I’m looking for start a zap when a Hubspot company move to a specific lifecycle stage or better when a deal move to Opportunity.
After that I need to create  a Gdrive with the name of the company 

Anyone had a similar problem?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @magicandri 

Try these Zap steps:

1. Trigger: HubSpot - Updated Deal Stage
  2. Action: GDrive - Create Folder

I was able to Start the Zapier when a deal is created

Then I find Association in Hubspot and the output is my company ID

deal_to_company:

0:18800959054

Then I Get company in Hubspot but it give me an ID not found

The error “Object not found. objectId is usually positive.” indicates that the “id” value provided to the “get_company_by_id” action in HubSpot is invalid. In your case, the input data shows {"id":"0"}, which is not a valid company ID in HubSpot. HubSpot company IDs are typically positive integers, as seen in the output from the previous step ("deal_to_company":["18800959054"]).

To resolve this issue, you should map the correct company ID from the previous step’s output to the “get_company_by_id” action. In the “get_company_by_id” step, use the dynamic data selector to choose the company ID from the previous step’s output. Specifically, map the value 18800959054 from the deal_to_company array. This should ensure that the correct company ID is used, and the error should be resolved.

When I try to put the output as Company ID from previous “Find Association” it give me 0

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @magicandri,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of your HubSpot action steps that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!