Question

How to get refund? Support ignores requests

• 28 October 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi all, 

I am writing to request a refund for a charge that was made to my account. I was charged for my next month of Zapier, but I meant to cancel my subscription before the charge was made.

I understand that Zapier's refund policy states that refunds are granted on a case-by-case basis - I have already submitted three requests through the Zapier Community page, No progress except the acknowledgment notification.

I would like to request a refund for this charge as I did not intend to continue my subscription.

but I wanted to reach out to the community to see if anyone else has had a similar experience and if they were able to successfully receive a refund.

I have also checked my spam and my credit statement and there is not response there as well. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Fabs 

Billing issues must be handled by Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hi, I submitted several tickets to support from OCT 23 about a refund for 2022 and 2023. I didnt use Zapier at all and I still got charged. 

I didnt get any response at all.

As a single mom I need this refund. I can’t afford paying for services I didnt us. Why am I not getting anyone to reply??

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @danitbensimon

Billing issues must be handled by Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Make sure to check your junk/spam folder for replies.

That’s exactly what I did. Please check. I did it SEVERAL times. No response not in Spam or any other folder. Can you please check and let me know?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@danitbensimon 

You’ll have to get in contact with a rep from Zapier.

I’m a Certified Zapier Expert, but I don’t work for Zapier.

No one is replying. Its more than $500 I’m really out of options here. What else can I do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Fabs and @danitbensimon! 👋

I’m really sorry about the troubles in getting a response from the Support team. They’re experiencing higher volumes than usual which has meant that it’s taking longer than usual for them to get back to folks. 

That said, I’ve just checked in on the related Support tickets and it looks like you’ve both had responses from them now. If you have any follow up questions it would be best to continue the conversation with them directly over email. Unfortunately us folks in the Community here don’t have access to your account and are unable to assist with any billing or account related issues.

In future, to ensure your messages are sent direct to the Billing and Accounts department I’d recommend selecting the Accounts, pricing and billing option from the contact form here:
68f8d3db724f1213621f2c5588c8c3c6.png

Hope that helps! 🙂