Question

HELP my account is disabled I cant login to Zapier.com what do i do?

• 31 August 2022
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

HELP my account is disabled I cant login to Zapier.com what do i do? I have no idea what to do and can’t find any help articles about it. I had to register a new account to even make this post. I am a regular user so I’m blown away and caught off guard. This is for one of my clients that sells metal buildings online and I am the only one that has access to the account but yet when I try to login at Zapier.com it says my account is disabled. The forgot password never sends me an email to reset password. Does anyone have any idea what to do? Please help. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

If anyone at zapier sees this, check support ticket 1196534 which I had support ticket from on July 22, 2022. Just last week…  It was a ticket about the service interruption when it happened to check because I didn’t know there was an actual outage. Now my account is disabled and I’ve had NO communication from Zapier at all.   I’m very upset about this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @jljohn!

I’m so sorry to hear about the confusion and hope I can provide some clarity here! I did some digging and I can see you were able to open a ticket with my teammates in support under both logins. It looks like one of my teammates responded to the secondary email address a few hours ago requesting some additional details. 

If you're not seeing a response, please check your spam/junk folder in case it’s ended up there by mistake. If it's not there I’d recommend searching your whole email inbox for emails ending in ‘@zapier.com’. 

While I imagine it’s not the response you were hoping for, since the community is a public platform, troubleshooting account level details is definitely best left up to my friends in support. They’ll have the most context and are better equipped to help. You truly are in the best of hands!

Thanks for posting though and hopefully we’re able to get this squared away for you soon!