Best answer

HELP: Customer's mobile doesn't transfer from Bigin to Hubspot

• 19 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I recently set up a Zapier to sync my customers’ information(Last name, first name, email, phone) from the Bigin to the Hubspot. I got everything correctly of customers’ info in the Hubspot besides their phone number. I did see there are phone number in the Bigin contact. But somehow it’s missing during this process. I attach how I set up the Zapier for this. Any helps will be great!! Thank you!!!!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 21 March 2024, 06:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Tiger River Watches 

To give us full context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in EDIT mode so we can see the field types and field descriptions.

Userlevel 1

Hi, thank you for your reply. I have attached screenshots of the edit mode. Let me know if you need anything else. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Tiger River Watches,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Could you please click on the "Find new records" button in the trigger to load a new sample data? Once done, kindly remap the data that is currently mapped on your HubSpot action step, publish the Zap again, and run a test while the Zap is published. Additionally, please try removing this mapped data as well:

6cb81bd9b799cb6b73eea6b5c6648f2d.png
(view larger)

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Userlevel 1

Hi Ken,

It works!! Thank you!!

Best,

Tiger River Watches

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an awesome news @Tiger River Watches! I’m glad I was able to help!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗